We are a Reseller Only. Dudubu does not provide mobile service and is only a reseller of prepaid mobile services by telecommunications service providers or the providers of such prepaid recharge (the 'Telco' or 'Telcos') or other distributors or aggregators of such Telcos. Dudubu is not a warrantor, insurer, or guarantor of the services to be provided by the Telcos. Recharge sold by us to You is sold without recourse against us for any breach of contract by the Telco. Any disputes regarding the quality, minutes provided, cost, expiration, or other terms of the Recharge purchased must be handled directly between You (or the recipient of the Recharge) and the Telco.
1. Dudubu* is only a bus ticket agent. It does not operate bus services of its own. In order to provide a comprehensive choice of bus operators, departure times and prices to customers, it has tied up with many bus operators and service providers. Dudubu's advice to customers is to choose bus operators they are aware of and whose service they are comfortable with. Dudubu's responsibilities include: Dudubu's responsibilities include: Issuing a valid ticket (a ticket that will be accepted by the bus operator) for its' network of bus operators. Providing refund and support in the event of cancellation. Providing customer support and information in case of any delays / inconvenience. Dudubu's responsibilities do not include: The bus operator's bus not departing / reaching on time. The bus operator's employees being rude . The bus operator's bus seats etc not being up to the customer's expectation. The bus operator canceling the trip due to unavoidable reasons. The baggage of the customer getting lost / stolen / damaged. The bus operator changing a customer's seat at the last minute to accommodate a lady / child. The customer waiting at the wrong boarding point (please call the bus operator to find out the exact boarding point if you are not a regular traveler on that particular bus). The bus operator changing the boarding point and/or using a pick-up vehicle at the boarding point to take customers to the bus departure point.
2. The arrival and departure times mentioned on the ticket are only tentative timings . However the bus will not leave the source before the time that is mentioned on the ticket.
3. Passengers are required to furnish the following at the time of boarding the bus: A copy of the ticket (A print out of the ticket or the print out of the ticket e-mail). Identity proof (Driving license, Student ID card, Company ID card, Passport, PAN card or Voter ID card). Failing to do so, they may not be allowed to board the bus.
4. Change of bus: In case the bus operator changes the type of bus due to some reason, Dudubu will refund the differential amount to the customer upon being intimated by the customers in 24 hours of the journey.
5. Change of bus: In case the bus operator changes the type of bus due to some reason, Dudubu will refund the differential amount to the customer upon being intimated by the customers in 24 hours of the journey.
6. Cancellation Policy: Read the ticket cancellation policy carefully. Tickets will be cancelled as per the cancellation policy mentioned with the ticket . The transaction charges will not be refunded in the event of ticket cancellation
7. Refund policy mentioned on the ticket is indicative. The actual cancellation charges are determined by bus operators and bus providers at the actual time of cancellation. Dudubu has no role in governing the cancellation charges.
8. Cancellation charges are calculated on the actual fare of the ticket. If any discount coupons are used while purchasing the ticket, the discounted value would be used to calculate the refund amount when a ticket is cancelled.
9.In case a booking confirmation e-mail and sms gets delayed or fails because of technical reasons or as a result of incorrect e-mail ID / phone number provided by the user etc, a ticket will be considered 'booked' as long as the ticket shows up on the confirmation page of www.dudubu.com.